-
Status
Not open for further replies.

willysnut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have '72 340 I am parting with. Complete except for fan? All correct year components including air cleaner. Heads off, intake and carb. off for inspection. Cast crank engine from water pump to pan. I don't know what the engine is out of. The block has not been checked and don't know any specifics.

Also '72 833 4sp. with Hurst shifter but linkage may be missing. I believe the shifter is original and trans. is out of a '72 Demon. The trans does not mate to the engine, (engine was mated to auto).

These parts I bought some years ago and don't have use for them at this time. Although I am partial to Mopar and always have been, I'm sort of out of the loop so to speak and don't know what a reasonable asking price would be for either the engine or trans. I have somewhat of an idea and am looking for some input/interest.

If you would like more info please ask and I will get it to you.

Thanks, bill

Attachments

• IMG_0230 340 air cleaner downsized.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 765
I like the "bumpsteer" in crackedback's signature...

I could watch it for hours...

How much for the motor and trans?

Can you PLEASE post the VIN# off the side of the lower pass side of the block for us 72 Demon 340 Auto owners who are looking for their original motor???? (even if its spoken for)

Hmmmmm........bumpsteerrrrrrrr....

These items are still for sale, will get numbers posted very soon. Let me know if there is any interest in these items. Also, will be posting a price for them.

Thanks, bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back