-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan56989

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just pulled the engine out of my '72 and the frame rails are a little rough. I'm hoping someone out there has some rails to help me out.

1970 Dart 4 door, nice front clip in CT. Car still together, too nice to junk, waiting for someone who needs rails

1970 Dart 4 door, nice front clip in CT. Car still together, too nice to junk, waiting for someone who needs rails
I do need some rails but not sure I want a whole front half, as I don't have anywhere to put something like that. Are you willing to cut the rails out and ship them?

drivers side already removed and can ship. I sold the passenger side and shipped to a guy in Texas

The frame rail is from a rust free California car, here is a picture of the passenger side I sold to a guy in Texas and as you will see it includes the upper control arm bracket also. I just dont have a picture of the drivers side at this time but you will see what I will send but will be drivers side. total with shipping will be $210.00

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

The frame rail is from a rust free California car, here is a picture of the passenger side I sold to a guy in Texas and as you will see it includes the upper control arm bracket also. I just dont have a picture of the drivers side at this time but you will see what I will send but will be drivers side. total with shipping will be $210.00

View attachment 1715295191

View attachment 1715295192

That looks really good. I'm going to hit around the area with a scaler tonight and see how far the damage extends. Hopefully not around the torsion bar mounts. I will let you know later tonight.

I scaled the areas on the frames and found they aren't as bad as I thought. I bought caps from classic industries to add some reinforcement to the areas. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back