-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Going to pick this one up tomorrow. Very little rust, all the trim is there and the interior (Green) is in exceptional shape. Original 318/904/7.25 Engine runs, trans is toast. Pics to come, PM me your needs, first come first serve.

I'll be posting pics later tonight, but just a heads up. Many of the items on this car are show quality. The grill, bezels, seat belts, all the various trim, bumpers. Car spent most of its life in a garage and it shows in all the soft parts. The seats are literally like brand new, and we can work a package deal on the complete interior.

A few pics
bth_IMG_1775_zps01f3a02b.jpg

bth_IMG_1778_zps359ab3c6.jpg

bth_IMG_1774_zpsf68104de.jpg

I'll take $60 for the cluster...not sure what works or doesn't. Trans is gone so I can't speak for the speedo. It's got a 3 speed system in it and everything works perfectly.

How much for the dash pad and seat hinge covers? I see the one hinge cover laying on the carpet in the second picture, those are exactly the style I need for my demon.

Nose parts:

Everything on the front of this car is SUPER clean. Here's what I'm asking for the various assemblies.
Grill-$150 (It's as close to perfect as you're going to find)
Bezels-$25ea.
Hood and extension chrome-Pass Side and Hood Strip are flawless, driver side has a tiny ding- $100 for the set.
Bumper- Beautiful chrome, not a ding or dent on it. $150 with the brackets, $200 with the bumper guards.
I did pay alot more for this car than I should have, but it has so many show quality trinkets on it that I couldn't pass it up.

I need an evaporator from this car. If the radio and A/C bezel is uncut (It appears cut), I'd like it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back