72 Dart Custom

-

Lil’ boy Mopar

Reaction score

Hey everyone, this is the Dart my dad (he’s a member here, Bluepressman) built. I’ll probably swap it for a barracuda one day but for now she’s my rusty lady who likes to embarrass people around town.

DBFC1EFA-30AC-4C63-A9DC-14982E6101E1.jpeg

Great to see another 4-door fan here. :)

Spanking the Camaros and mustangs in a 4-door just makes it that much more satisfying! I love the front end on the 72 anyways so it wasn’t a trade off. Car was originally a /6 but it’s got a 360 in it now.

I have a 1970 Valiant sedan, 318, 3-speed stick with an 8 3/4" with 3.23s. It drives like a mini-Road Runner. The two extra doors do not slow it down at all. :)

Nice ! My first car was a hand me down red '73 Dart Custom. I rebuilt the 318 one summer when I was 17, because I lost my license and was bored ! My youngest sons first car was a '71 4-door Valiant that we put together with some "spare parts". And I agree, the '72 Dart front end is much cooler than the '73. I had to black out the grill and mount fog's behind it, to try to mean it up.

My first car was a 72 dart custom 4 door. Slant six car. I think the 72 dart grill and tail lights was the best year for the dart. My 73 im building now has a 72 clip on it. Its a 2 door tribute to my first car.

-
Back