72 dart door bolts

-

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
I got a set of bolts from amd . Some bolts have different size washers than others . I can't find pics anywhere of what bolts go into the door itself from the hinge . My hinge never left the body of the car so I'm good there . But the bolts that go from hing to door I don't know what size goes where and no photo I've looked at anywhere show it .

The bolts themselves are same thread but some have large washer and some have small washer .

70431292406__FDC2558C-BCC1-4622-AC04-A149BDD5255B.jpeg

IIRC, the bolts with the small washer on them, go through the door hinge and into the door.

My amd kit didn't come with enough to do all small washer ones for top & bottom hinges for both sides . Large washer ones at the top it is lol fuxk it

The large washers go over the large, square hinge holes on the body side of the hinges as shown in the photo.
Those holes are supposed to have sealer applied before the bolt/washer is installed.
The bolts that go through the door jams into the back of the hinges takes some sealer and a large washer as well.
The door side just gets 8 small washers/bolts as there is no sealing between the hinge and door.

a body hinge.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back