72 Dart Slant 6 225 Distributor cap question.

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
How do I figure out which number is which on the distributor cap? The wires could be mixed up, but i can't tell the diffrence between one and six on the distributor cap.

How do I figure out which number is which on the distributor cap? The wires could be mixed up, but i can't tell the diffrence between one and six on the distributor cap.

Number one is right between the clip and vacuum module. On the cap there is a little notch for a tab that comes off the module bracket -- that tab is just before the number one terminal. The rotor rotates clockwise.

1-5-3-6-2-4

225-6-firing.gif

When the hell did I post this question?????????. . . Think someone used my profile. . . Hmmm I dont even own a slant six

i was just wondering that too durstya. i was looking at your signature and saw no slant six

Lost time. Another car. Mysterious messages you don't remember posting...

Try not to let the two wives meet the two girlfriends. This message is for the primary that may be reading this.

Good luck with the slant and 383. Weertman worked on both.

Lost time. Another car. Mysterious messages you don't remember posting...

Try not to let the two wives meet the two girlfriends. This message is for the primary that may be reading this.

Good luck with the slant and 383. Weertman worked on both.

What the hell are you talking about?????

What the hell are you talking about?????

It's a joke...

A person with multiple personality disorder (now called DID) often: loses time; does things without remembering them; owns things he/she doesn't realize; has relationships with people that other "personalities" don't know about...

The "primary" is the central personality, often, but not always, the original personality.

I have read an awful lot of posts but never one saying that the author doesn't remember making it and a very specific question about an engine in a car he/she doesn't own. Yes, it could be a hacked account. But why?

On the other hand, this behavior is very common with DID.

Weertman is the non-sequitor. It is to make you go, "what the hell?" But he really did work on the design for both engines: 383 and slant six.

When I studied theoretical linguistics, one of the topics I pursued was psycholinguistics (I took a lot of interdisciplinary classes including ones on abnormal psych). The famous subject "Sybil" had a number of word association tests performed on her different personalities back in the 1950s. Not very many people seem to be aware of that.

Anyways, you asked.

-
Back