-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Parted out a 72 Dart Swinger. may have other parts available, just ask. pics available
located in Buffalo MN

Complete dash, factory radio hole, dash pad is no good, color green $100 plus ship
Rear glass no chips $100 plus ship
Door glass and back seat windows $40 each plus ship
Doors, Fenders, roof (have good extra roof), deck lid, hood, prefer pick up, will negotiate price.
Seats front bench and rear, good frames, $100 each OBO plus ship
seat belt set, missing one piece, $40 plus ship
lots of interior trim and panels, let me know what you are looking for.
Chrome trim for windshield and back window, most are clean used and not kinked (one piece is kinked) best offer plus ship.
7.25" rear end $50 plus shipping
Torsion bars, $75 set, plus ship
upper and lower control arms, front drums, small bolt, $100 obo plus ship

Trim and glass will be shipped with insurance due to the nature of the product.

Attachments

• IMG_20151207_123020428_HDR.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_20151204_161005970_HDR.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_20151128_191200180_HDR.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 690
the Frame rail where the sealing foor the door and rear quarter glass goes in. the Frame rail starts at the A Frame and goes into C Frame ( NOT Roof rail )

must be absolute rust free.

got me with my fantastic description? :)

any chance the wheels on the blue one are 15 inch, small bolt pattern AND for sale?

How are front fenders if good how much and I know you

Said about shipping on big items but I live in PA right next to MD to far for me to travel I will pay for shipping as long as its not to expensive thanks

Is your front windshield crome trim for 1975 dart swinger still available? Please let me know, i just replaced my front windshield and now all i need is the crome trim.

wkroncke17, the fender extensions are gone.
joshcook81, this one is gone but i am about to start on a 74 and the trim should be there. ill check and let you know, if you still need it.
diymirage, do you mean the aluminum slots? they are 14" sb pattern and i would sell them. there are only 2.

diymirage, do you mean the aluminum slots? they are 14" sb pattern and i would sell them. there are only 2.

those are the ones I was looking at
I have a lead on another set of two, so that might work out for me

how wide are they?
are the tires any good, and what size are those?

the rims are 14x 8", sb pattern. the tires are pretty bad but hold air for now. PM me your email and i can send pics.

Do you have a good passenger side rear wheel arch? I only need a 3 inch wide section all the way around the opening. And shipping to cost to 32348. Thanks

phishfud: the seat belts are in good shape, black, this missing piece is from the back seat that I remember. PM your email and I will send pictures and more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back