-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic190

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
NWell like the title says I have a 72 swinger im parting out. Just striping her down to drag race so let me know what you need and we can work something out. Im in need of rear quarters real bad and also a high stall converter to use behind a 440 and one more mayor piece fenderwell headers
thanks
Brad

Car is located in Rozet, WY 82727

Column shift. Looks like vinyl painted seats black. Have all the trim for vinyl top. Decent shape interior trim all black. Great shaped dash pad black. Keeping door panels and steering column have newer gas tank and filler neck have factory spare tire and black carpet tire cover ect just think of things you don't need in a race car and give me a shout. Let me know what you got I may be interested in trading also. Still need fenders quarters high stall big block torque converter fenderwell headers and the list goes on and on

Was it an A/c car? if so I am looking for the controls from the dash.

I'm in need of a drivers left front window for a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger let me know if anyone knows where to get one in indiana or kentucky

NWell like the title says I have a 72 swinger im parting out. Just striping her down to drag race so let me know what you need and we can work something out. Im in need of rear quarters real bad and also a high stall converter to use behind a 440 and one more mayor piece fenderwell headers
thanks
Brad

Car is located in Rozet, WY 82727

I am looking for a roof and rear window surround for a 72 scamp. Would you have those parts to fit my need?

I am in Rochester, MN
Jim S.

hmm...passenger's side 1/4 window regulator. Or if not that, how about just the roller? Assuming I can pop it in place on mine.

Drivers door glass? Is 71 Dart swinger door glass the same? It's actually for a 71, but I figured they would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back