72 Dart track day

-

72BBSwinger

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BvJ8hsZ8KY&feature=youtu.be"]72 Dodge Dart at MPH. First time for and car and driver, sorry about the wind noise. - YouTube[/ame] had a blast, car works great. Need to do some work on blow by, crankcase venting, and oil pressure in corners was'nt the best either.

What that your first hit on the open track crack-pipe? You'll be waking in the middle of the night in cold sweats from here on in...waiting to do it one more time....and again...and again.....

Car looks very stable, didn't get any real feeling that you were too loose - how did the overall balance feel to you?

Never been to Hastings.....looks like it is as flat as a pancake! Some very challenging corners though! Great job! Can't wait to see that Viper disappear in the rear-view after the second lap at your next event!

Hey brother that was awesome, those vipers just couldn't take the relentless pressure of that dual snorkel running up their backside, LOL! Whew, some of those corners look like they never end, great job!

I was lurking at Moparts when I saw your post there. I agree that the Viper guy was a roadblock.
Way to go!

They have a rule, no passing until you get waved around. The Vipers had instructors with them and they were a little preoccupied. Plus there was a little shock that the Dart wasn't going away lol.

Haha yes that is what you get when you use YouTube's shake remover software. It did stabilize the video but made the A pillar a bad trip lol!

Wait till all the checkbook racers start telling you how fast you COULD be with a aftermarket suspension system........ HAHAHAHA

Nah this one is gonna keep torsion bars. It has FF 1.06 t-bars, FOX Hotchkis shocks, front sway and rear leafs. K member welded and braced with a Borgeson box.

Just pointing out whats coming...... we have won a shitload of races with a torsion bar A body, I KNOW how good they can handle, its people who cant tune, that try to re-invent the wheel... Awsome video, thanks!

-
Back