Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: 72 Dart Trunk and floor patch panels delivered to Carlisle:

I'm looking for some new patch panels for a friend. If you are going to Carlisle and have them, I'd like to hear from you.

Please understand that I know about most every AMD and other new panel dealer, so I do not need links to retail sales establishments. He's not going to be a retail buyer.

I'm looking for the guy who bought a parts car that came with some new patch panels that you don't need or a person who did a parts buyout and got new panels for a car they don't have. Perhaps you bought an "off brand" that you didn't like and then went to AMD. My buddy is a low budget "do it yourselfer" and he will be happy with things that you may not have liked.

I'm certain Carlisle will be full of people selling "used" new replacement panels and I thought I'd put a feeler out in advance.

What I am looking for is two front floor pans and a right rear for a 72 Dart two door automatic. I also need the spare tire area and the trunk extension/drop downs. I do not need to get them all from one person. If you have any of the above panels, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Wanted: 72 Dart Trunk and floor patch panels delivered to Carlisle:

I'm looking for some new patch panels for a friend. If you are going to Carlisle and have them, I'd like to hear from you.

Please understand that I know about most every AMD and other new panel dealer, so I do not need links to retail sales establishments. He's not going to be a retail buyer.

I'm looking for the guy who bought a parts car that came with some new patch panels that you don't need or a person who did a parts buyout and got new panels for a car they don't have. Perhaps you bought an "off brand" that you didn't like and then went to AMD. My buddy is a low budget "do it yourselfer" and he will be happy with things that you may not have liked.

I'm certain Carlisle will be full of people selling "used" new replacement panels and I thought I'd put a feeler out in advance.

What I am looking for is two front floor pans and a right rear for a 72 Dart two door automatic. I also need the spare tire area and the trunk extension/drop downs. I do not need to get them all from one person. If you have any of the above panels, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Got a nice rear used one. Be at carisle

I have what appears to be a new AMD trunk panel minus the extensions. The Dodge33 guys bought them. The trunk panel came with a bunch of parts that I bought cheap so I'm not looking to get rich selling it.

I'll PM you with details.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Ok it looks like I have the center trunk floor. I still need the extensions, two front floor patch panels, and a right rear floor. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back