72 demon 440

-

72demon440

Reaction score
I have been on this site for a while now and made a few posts but never showed any pictures! This is before I started on rebuilding it. Rebuilt front end With Just suspension kit with .920 torsion bars and hd tie rods and all new parts. now mini-tubbing it with the relocation kit. I had to rewire most of car (butchard wiring). Engine, Trans., and rear end are all disassembled. I will have to post some more current pictures later. Jared

6-20-2006-130 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-131 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-132 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-133 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-134 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-135 (Small).jpg

6-20-2006-136 (Small).jpg

Welcome 72demon440!
That sure is a fine looking demon, Got the big one in there too.
Hope you enjoy this great site and keep us updated.

Just finished install of the spring relocation kit. Still needs to be finish welded though. Just a few pictures.

demon pictures 001 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 002 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 003 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 004 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 005 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 006 (Small).jpg

demon pictures 007 (Small).jpg

those are 12" slicks mounted on 8" rims. Previous owner used 2 spacers on each wheel to make them fit. There was a lot of cobbling going on by the previous owner. Now I have to either buy a 10" or a 12" wheel and figure out backspacing. I like the mickey T. sportsman s/r tires! thanks for the comments! It will be a while before it will be on the road! $$$$$$... Wish I had more of it. Parts aren't cheap.. Had to go through entire car because every nut and bolt were either loose or missing or cobbled together. Oh well Jared

YES! In the end you know that everything is done right and safe. I don"t need something falling off while going down the road. It is amazing the crap people think they know how to do. I don't know everything but I know when I can't handle a job! Mechanic by trade! thanks, Jared

Awesome car! Thats what i wanted to do to my Duster...sob...sob.....but your lookin good. That car is gonna be badass!

FINALLY! Somebody posted plenty of pics without being prodded or begged. :) Lotsa times we gotta post this thing: :worthles:
At least u posted nice pics. Shoot, you're doin what I oughtta be doin with our 2 '66 'Cudas, strippin em down & doin it myself, instead of waitin for my mechanic buddies to help! Nice car! Have fun here, dude.
Rich
:drinkers:

Now that I figured out how to post picures I like to be able to show off the work that I have done! Thanks for all the great commnents!! Jared

Hey there,I put that same kit under my car. I have 15x12's on N50-15's under it with 7 1/4 backspacing. I do recall having the rear end narrowed a tiny bit,at Christmas time I'll be home again so I can tell you what the housing ended up width wise. I have a thread going in the member restoration section where i have posted pics of where the tires sit in the wheel well now I like your ride,nice car

My second favorite MOPAR after my original and current 69 Darts

I'm looking to get hold of a 72 340 so I can make it look like my original below

Resized340DemonMikeandTim.jpg

-
Back