-
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyboyd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ive got a back seat for a demon or duster its in pretty good shape, definately driver quality. front bench seat that needs recovered. Ive got the heater controls that side inside the dash. I might get rid of the entire dash also if someone wants it that bad. once i start on the interior im gonna have more stuff to sell. im in wisconsin here and if some one wants it shipped or wants to meet i can do either or. I would like $200 for the back seat and $100 for the front. pm me with questions

pics of front seat

Attachments

• IMAG0397.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 510
  • IMAG0398.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 527
i will get more pics on here soon. the seatbelts, dash, cluster, steering wheel, entire a/c unit, and most of stock interior is for sale. i want to keep the back seat, all inside panels, and thats about it. also the wiper motor and stuff too. let me knoiw what your looking for and i will see if i have it. will trade for items also. like front race style buckets or patch kits for fenders or quarters. let me know what you got oo. i wil try to be on here again as soon as i can. thanks guys. btw this is not a stock restoration im doing. it was an origional /6 car and was pretty loaded. but now its going street but mostly strip.

BUMP!!!! hey fellas. i need this stuff gone soon. im running outta room. also have a gauge cluster, front seat belts for a bench, entire ac and heater unit, steering wheel, steering column, dash frame, dash pad, all controls to the dash, and soon... the entire wiring harness. the items i need or would trade for are..

patch kits for the rear quarters
front race buckets
fiberglass bumpers or hood
floor pans
fiberglass decklid
headliner
360 engine or parts.

from tomah, but now live in wisconsin rapids. car is in tomah though and yes i have the bench still

Im sorry, if you guys would like pictures please send me your email. then i can upload them. computer is messed up and wont let me upload to this site right now. thanks guys and sorry for the inconvenience

How much for the cluster (pics), any trim for sale? Thanks, Matt

sent email in PM

what blue interior parts do you guys need? i have 2 72 demons and both have blue interior,i need black parts,ac dash radio bezel.pm with list.

i'm looking for the long trim pieces that run along the top of the interior of the door, the ones that the door lock fits through. i need them to fit on my 75 duster with b5-medium blue interior but i will take them in other colors if they are mint. thanks, chuck at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back