-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiddart1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
The time has come, my dad said sell it!! He has other interests and my brothers and I have no time or space to keep it. The car has the best of everything I mean everything. Here is the run down, my dad is 74 years old and just wants to slow down and not worry anymore. The car has never been cut or altered from what we know, 4 speed hump still in car. This car is as clean underneath as it is on the outside. When purchased we were told this is factory paint, can’t prove it but that’s what we were told. We have more hours in this car than our own cars as you can see. Once you see the car you won’t be disappointed this car is a real head turner and super straight driver. (One finger on the wheel down the track and street) the car attracts a crowd when ever out.
  • 1972 340 4 speed clone now has a 402 C.I. 435 hp MP create motor still new very little miles.
  • 727 torque flight, alto red clutches, bands with cheetah reverse valve body hits hard
  • 3800 turbo action convertor
  • Hurst quarter stick reverse pattern
  • 5 inch monster tac with shift light
  • 3 inch X pipe with flow master exhaust dumps at axle
  • Very new year correct black bucket interior(door panels seat covers head liner carpet with dyna matt)
  • Complete set with tires date correct rally rims
  • 1 set 15 X 8 centerline rims
  • 1 set 28 x 9 x15 MT slick with Centerline rims mounted to match
  • 1 Full set centerline rims as pictured on car
  • Six Pac lift off hood as pictured
  • Original steel hood with 340 scoop non functional
  • Sizzler stripe package on car
  • Car comes with complete 4 speed set up (shifter, linkage, pedals, etc.)(Extra not installed)
  • Drive shaft loop
  • Year one go wing
  • 8 ¾ rear end 4.10 with strange spool
  • Competition engineering slide-a-links
  • Competioin engineering 3-way shocks in rear
  • Complete new front end 2 years ago done at Jakes Automotive
There is more I am sure I will alter the description if needed. If you need more pictures just ask and please no picture collectors
Asking $19,500.00 OBO this is a super clean car!!!!

Demon pic.jpg

Looks good and hope you get your price, but you left out one very important piece of info, where the H@LL do you live.

Terry

Looks good and hope you get your price, but you left out one very important piece of info, where the H@LL do you live./QUOTE]

Profile zip says New Baltimore, MI.
I'm more interested in et and mph with this setup.

Looks good and hope you get your price, but you left out one very important piece of info, where the H@LL do you live./QUOTE]

Profile zip says New Baltimore, MI.
I'm more interested in et and mph with this setup.
Sorry guys yes new baltimore michigan and the best so far with out playing to much with timing or jetting was 12.18 and I think 105mph. my brother knows that he was driving it. but thanks and super sharp car

For all the guys that came and looked at the car I thank you!! for all the people that said we wouldnt get the price we were asking, well lets leave that alone.

The car now has a new owner!!! A middle aged fella looked at it friday night 10/15/10 and came back 10/16/10 with a bucket of cash. So i guess that a diamond is a diamond to whom ever likes it. Great car and a great home it will be at.

Thanks for the add
Kiddart

Ya know, my old saying is "there is a butt for every seat!"

I am happy to see you at least get close to what you were asking because this is a perfect example of a fully streetable Mopar at a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back