72 Dodge Demon Parts car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
do cars rust down there.
up here it could possibly be a rust free fixer.???

i called about it, but.............................................................

called 4 more times, got ahold of the owner, and he is a nice guy, but this car is gone. he is going to look to see if it has a build sheet or a fender tag. if it does not, then it is good for mostly a 8.75 rear, with no chunk. so we will see

called 4 more times, got ahold of the owner, and he is a nice guy, but this car is gone. he is going to look to see if it has a build sheet or a fender tag. if it does not, then it is good for mostly a 8.75 rear, with no chunk. so we will see

Lot of rust from sitting?

frame rails gone, trunk, floors gone. alot of roof gone. no build sheet or fender tag.. no chunk in rear. i do not even know if it is a good parts car.lol

yea, i am going in the morning to look at it in person, but i am not exspecting to bring it home, as i am not even taking the trailer with me.lmao

well, went to look at the car today. it is not a 4 speed car. it was a true 340 h code d-13, which is a 3 speed car. the only good parts on it are..... column, hump, all the z bar stuff, 8.75 rear with no chunk, and if someone was ambitious, it could be save with trunk, front floors, total roof skin, fenders, passenger side frame rail is needing alot of help. the rest appeared to be good. he was writing them off as bad cause he never looked. the trunklid id toast, and they bent up tail panel just to get inside there. no back seat, does have title, fender tag, and vin.............

so, i bought it for 700.00 ill park it out back and maybe one day MAY do something with it.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back