72 duster fenders and doors

-

b5blue72

Reaction score
i need fenders and a door for my 72 project and need to know what years will work. ive been looking for info for awhile now on what years will work i know alot say 72 is a one year only deal. but i need some clear answers on what is close and what isnt. ive read that 71 ones will work with changing of the marker light holes which is no big deal. how about 73 up? are the lines the same? or are they completely different that some easy metal fab wont fix? and how about doors? any help would be great. i have a interchange book but that just works for just bolting on with no mods. thanks rick

If you don't mind minor mods, mouldings, and side marker differences, '67-76 Valiant, Scamp, Duster fenders have the same length and body lines. As whole door, '70-6 Duster, Demon, Dart Sport will fit but interior trim is different and won't interchange on the '73-6.

ok great thanks guys!! that clears the air! now i know what to look for once im ready to start buying sheetmetal for this thing thanks again rick :burnout:

-
Back