72 Duster part out.... who needs what??

-

She Devil

Work in Progress
Reaction score
I just brought home dusted72's 72 Duster. This is just a body & frame. The front clip is gone, I am keeping the rear quarter panels, and greenhornet has dibs on the floor pan. The rest is up for grabs!!! I have a full frame, 2 doors with windows and all, a good roof, and a rear panel. The metal is in great shape. First come, first served. All I require is that you pay shipping from NC to you, if you are able to kick in to help on me trying to recoup my investment that would be awesome but not required. Post here as to what you need and we'll go from there. I'll post pics in the AM

I just brought home dusted72's 72 Duster. This is just a body & frame. The front clip is gone, I am keeping the rear quarter panels, and greenhornet has dibs on the floor pan. The rest is up for grabs!!!

So you got the Duster home??? Hows the quarters on it, are you gonna be able to use em'??

So you got the Duster home??? Hows the quarters on it, are you gonna be able to use em'??
Quarters are totally workable!!!! I'm gonna start drilling out welds in the AM YAY!!!!!!!! :cheers:

straight shift or auto car if manual i need the pedal assy. price to 37379
sorry.....just the frame and body sheet metal are on it, and it was an auto..

Quarters are totally workable!!!! I'm gonna start drilling out welds in the AM YAY!!!!!!!! :cheers:

You go gurl!!!!!
I've gotta hit it hard in the AM also, I'm burnin' to much daylite huntin' parts when I should be layin' under the Valiant....

how's the rear drivers frame? I could use a section for a demon I got.....
The frame is solid from all I've seen. I'll get a picture for ya. If you could get me some sort of illustration or picture of the area you need that'd be great :)

would ya have a driver side mirror, (deluxe of course) which says it is remote operated from inside. has to have a 30 inch cable on it

I need the rear tail panel from it....back when dusted had it up for sale I tried getting the tail panel but got shot down.

If by chance I can get it that would be great!

zip code is 49203 let me know what it would be to ship it please

Hey all!! I'm working on getting some pictures loaded. I'm hoping it'll work this time. :)
DusterDude72.... the tail panel is yours
Racingduster.... I'm still unsure of exactly what you're looking for, the frame is fully intact tho
Motopsycho.... If you want the doors, they're yours send me a PM with your zip so I can see how much they'll be to ship.

2010-08-08 13.09.43.JPG

2010-08-08 13.09.56.JPG

2010-08-08 13.10.20.JPG

2010-08-08 13.10.41.JPG

2010-08-08 13.10.56.JPG

2010-08-08 13.11.10.JPG

2010-08-08 13.11.20.JPG

2010-08-08 13.11.32.JPG

2010-08-08 13.12.30.JPG

2010-08-08 13.12.48.JPG

Ok, let me see if I can get you a pic of what I need and I will pm it to you. Looks like the trunk is gone so it will be easy to get at

Hey She Devil.... I have sent you a couple pm's over the passed couple days and I see you have been on FABO but I have yet to get a reply from you.

Just checking to see if you got my PM's.

Send me a PM when you get the chance, thanks!

-
Back