72 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy that is nice. Thanks for posting. Long ways from me. Here's where mom and dads with kinds turning 16 and getting their ticket to drive should bail in. First this would possibly teach them the value of a real classic car in hopes they wouldn't distroy it unlike a ricer and it is always a candidate for an upgrade on rims and tires to make it look real cool and then at a later time a performance drive train. You know the guy will come off that price. They always do unless i'm dealing with em.
Small Block

i hate when they pull 'em... makes me even more interested!!!! were there pix? Sweet fastback btw...

IS this the one your talking about

72duster-md.jpg

gah, I hate when people buy cars just to flip em! Someone did that w/ my fathers Valiant, bought it then sold it for $2000 more, sucks for the people that are on a budget and want to buy a decent car!

The new owner is planning to trailer it up to the Markets at Shrewsbury cruise tonight with a for sale sign on it:

http://www.marketsatshrewsbury.com/events.htm

Isn't that NICE! <sarcasm> :thebirdm:

I just had to deal with a car in the position just a couple of weeks ago. It was eBay and it had a high bid 5100.00. The the owner posted on the other site that the reserve was 7500.00. So, I emailed him and told him I would give the $7500.00. Never heard back from him and he deleted that car listing and another he had on the the same site. I even called him at the number he had listed. No return phone call. So then 2 days later I find it on craigslist and it was for $9500.00......and also on RacingJunk dot ....
So I email (What I thought was the same guy) he emails back that he wants $11,500.00. Needless to say I dropped the entire subject.

Hello All,
Sorry if you are offended by me buying a car to sell. I would love to keep it but I have too many other financial obligations and this is a way for me to put money into my current projects. Some people will buy a car to strip and part out. I guess that's ok if you are the one that needs the parts. I did not sell the car but feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Wayne

Bill,
Nice pictures! Please send me a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back