72 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
..so the tach is held by a bent piece of metal slipped in the back of the dash cover ? ..where do the wires go ?

Thanks
Grassy

Yup. Interesting concept. Wires are dropping in through the defroster vent. No extra holes drilled :cheers:

Sent you a PM Colin

btw, I have hinge covers for the front seat, but they haven't been cleaned or colored (one is black and the other is blue I think. they will be black)

bump for a real nice car... I wish I could afford that... my girl likes Dusters... unfortunatly, another car isnt in the cards for us right now.. Good luck with the sale

Actually my S-197 is a GT with a stick. The 65 I got for her is a coupe with a 289 and a stick.

Why would you think it's a "6"?

Any one looking at this should search the owners threads and see the incredible amount of work he has put in this car. This is the car for someone who wants to cruise and not wrench.DD

Thanks DD. It's not a perfect car, but it's about as mechanically and electrically sound as anything you can find. I'll probably be driving it out to North Carolina in the next 2+ months

this thing wasnt at the Good Guys show in Spokane a week or two back was it?

-Sefus

No sir. But ironically enough I bought it from a guy in Washington state

Pretty much the same for everyone everywhere. I don't need to sell, but at the moment I can't deal with the logistics of moving it 1100+ miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back