-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71scamp78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Thinking of selling my 72 dart and buying a 69 GTX ..my dream ride lol. I was building a stroker for it but will probably keep and put in d150 for wife. This car was originally from California and is 95 % rust free body it has a hole in front of passenger side tire underneath on rocker I don't have that many pics right now sorry can take some tomorrow. I believe it was a six cylinder car it's not a 340 car . It has 8 3/4 with a sure grip 3.55 gears but sure grip was going out was gonna have member on here shim it. Has nice interior bench seats cloth. It was a power steering and power brake car now it's all manual. Will come with a nice battery relocation kit I bought from Summitt 160.00 for it and front competition engineering shocks. Has new 3/8 sending unit as well as fuel line. It has weld wheels with skinny tires on the from and huge 315/50/15 on the rear they are 10 inch wheels on back but tires are bald on back. It has been mini tubbed and looks good not a hack job with springs moved inward. It has upper tubular control arms with bbp disc brakes drums on rear. Car drove straight and true before engine was pulled. Car will come with a running 318 and good 904 trans , also come with two 360 engines ones a la engine long block standard bore one is long block magnum standard bore. Have the original radiator still good. I want 6900 firm if it don't sell oh well stoker goes in it . Terre Haute location Indiana. Paint on car is ok not sure what color kinda in between red and orange. Car was originally hemi orange and there is no engine in car . Always has exhaust under car still that hooks to headers it's 2.5 inch with Flowmaster that dump at rear axle sounded great

Attachments

• IMAG2461.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 647
  • IMAG2463.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 610
  • 20151118_122057.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 604
  • 20151118_122036.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 598
Thinking of selling my 72 dart and buying a 69 GTX ..my dream ride lol. I was building a stroker for it but will probably keep and put in d150 for wife. This car was originally from California and is 95 % rust free body it has a hole in front of passenger side tire underneath on rocker I don't have that many pics right now sorry can take some tomorrow. I believe it was a six cylinder car it's not a 340 car . It has 8 3/4 with

a sure grip 3.55 gears but sure grip was going out was gonna have member on here shim it. Has nice interior bench seats cloth. It was a power steering and power brake car now it's all manual. Will come with a nice battery relocation kit I bought from Summitt 160.00 for it and front competition engineering shocks. Has new 3/8 sending unit as well as fuel line. It has weld wheels with skinny tires on the from and huge 315/50/15 on the rear they are 10 inch wheels on back but tires are bald on back. It has been mini tubbed and looks good not a hack job with springs moved inward. It has upper tubular control arms with bbp disc brakes drums on rear. Car drove straight and true before engine was pulled. Car will come with a running 318 and good 904 trans , also come with two 360 engines ones a la engine long block standard bore one is long block magnum standard bore. Have the original radiator still good. I want 6900 firm if it don't sell oh well stoker goes in it . Terre Haute location Indiana. Paint on car is ok not sure what color kinda in between red and orange. Car was originally hemi orange and there is no engine in car . Always has exhaust under car still that hooks to headers it's 2.5 inch with Flowmaster that dump at rear axle sounded great

Any interest in trading for the Valiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back