72 Lime Green Pro-Street Dart with a 500 stroker bigblock

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
engine/trans coming out this weekend. Gonna refreshen the bottom end, put it on the stand. If I still have it this spring, I will be looking for a good 440 street motor for it.

Didn't I see this at one of Bennigans Cruise Nights?

If this is the one, it's a nice car.

Are you selling the engine/trans seperately? If yes, how much for engine/ trans?

Really nice car by the way. You did a great job. Just bad timing right now. Everything is taking a while to sell.

Dustpan, I bought that car from a man in Granger Iowa so you probably did see it. It is a VERY nice car and thanks for the compliment. I know it`s mean as hell! LOL. Now it has carpet and has had a little more done to it. I would almost trade my stroker for a " rebuilt street 440" Like one with ported heads, 509 purpleshaft cam, steel crank motor etc etc. Honestly, I can`t see why no one wants to trade a nice street car for mine. I don`t understand it. I never pulled the engine yet because we had to go out of town on a emergency so it`s still complete. The car is in Cedar Falls Iowa now. I`m telling whoever, it`s a absolute MONSTER on the streets but a blast to drive/set off car alarms lol.

It`ll be out tonight. no motor or tranny!!!!

motor001.jpg

motor003.jpg

motor004.jpg

Nows the time to buy or trade if anyone wants it! It`s a SHARP *** car.

Motor is out. Body might be for sale or trade. The engine will get new flat tops, rod and main bearings. Might trade/ sell as a package.With or without any engine work. Looking for a more "streetable" car

My small cam LOL
72005.jpg

72008.jpg

72003.jpg

72002.jpg

Nope, and if I don`t get rid of it, I will have a BADASS summer car that should be able to run on pump gas.

6500 or close offer. That is what he wants for his Dart. Mine has a 5k paintjob. I will leave the 1,400 dollar tranny in it with converter and the fast shaft drive shaft, the hooker supercomps, msd, 1050 carb,line locks, aluminum rad, trans cooler and all. EVERYTHING but the engine.

How much for the roller no Motor or trans?

What, are you missing your old car? =P~ j/k

Not to steal this thread, but how's it going sbmmustang? The stang is leaving like a raped ape I see! The dart is coming along nicely, should be ready to race this spring. Shoot me an email when you get a chance, and I'll send you some pics.
Brian

Still might sell or trade but prefer selling as a roller.. Motor is goin today to have a bunch more work done to it! It will run on pump gas and still be bad as hell. I will have a stock 440 I can let go with it that does run and is still in the car. I don`t really want to get rid of my 500. This guy building it is awesome and don`t usually do this for anyone so the engine is kind of special to me and I KNOW it will be bullet proof lol.
offtosteves004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back