Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
just pulled this off my newest project and most likely won't be using it.it moves smoothly and freely,and comes with all hardware.

100$ and shp from albemarle nc

postal money order only.

thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 461
  • 72 booster.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 422
  • 72 duster booster.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 453
i'll throw in another booster with it too....it's the same kind and off an a body but only has the fender well bracket.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 356
still available.
not selling parts off the complete set.

mike bee

still available.
not selling parts off the complete set.

mike bee

Bet people looking for either the standoff between the firewall and booster or the braces, which are hard to find! To whoever buys it, Booster Dewey in OR does a great job in rebuilding them. I see yours has a lot of the original di-chromate yellow color which I was informed by him is correct and he does it as well.

Bet people looking for either the standoff between the firewall and booster or the braces, which are hard to find! To whoever buys it, Booster Dewey in OR does a great job in rebuilding them. I see yours has a lot of the original di-chromate yellow color which I was informed by him is correct and he does it as well.

yeah its nice looking stuff...car sat a long time with paint stripped off so body had a lot of surface rust,butt not like if it was outside tho.

mike bee

looks like these are still available. here's a pic of the tag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back