Status
Not open for further replies.

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking more for a Mopar trade, but will sell straight up for $18,500 obo. Car is located in Bradford Ontario.
This is one of the best if not the best sounding 340s I have ever heard. It has been mistaken as a big block many many times. It is a 340 stroker motor with $16,000 into the engine and driveline alone with 500+hp, runs on regular pump gas, has the pro series 4150 Holley carb:
http://www.prosystemsracing.com/proseries4150.html
It has a built 727 tranny with shift kit and a B&M Quick Silver shifter. Edelbrock aluminum heads, Mopar M1 intake, Griffin Aluminum rad, Aluminum Weld Wheel Pro Star rims with M/T Sportsman skinny's up front and brand new 255s on rear. All Mopar Performance oil filled gauges.
All electrical works..lights, wipers signals etc.
Hood has been cut and has a functional Hemi Hood Scoop.
It has the 8 3/4 sure grip rear with a 3:91 gear and hooks up really well, msd 6al ignition with the E-Curve Distributor, frame connectors and 3 inch exhaust.
This car is not for the faint of heart, she is very fast yet a nice cruising car.. It is driven to all the cruise nights and was driven and shown at Moparfest this year.
The interior is in great shape as is the body, a magnet will stick anywhere on the car. The bumpers could do with a rechrome or find replacements but are ok as a driver.
This is one fun car to drive, she is not perfect but you won't care LOL.
Try your Mopar trade.
This car has way to much to list. All steel, no fiberglass. Doors shut nice and body panels are straight.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlg2OzLoQo"]YouTube - 1972 Dart Swinger[/ame]
If you want attention and LOTS of it, this is your car.
$18,500, will look at Mopar trades ONLY, please no bikes..campers no Fords or Chevs or Pontiac.
Have a professional apprasial of $26,200 that was done at the beginning of the year that will go with the car.
Thanks
AL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzp81Jl4PY"]YouTube - 004[/ame]

Attachments

• Augswinger 002.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 551
  • swinger4.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 558
  • swinger1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 554
Just to put my 2 cents in.. I personally know Al and this car. It is one wicked Beast! Sounds amazing,and go's like HELL!! You won't be disappointed!!

Thanks for the comments guy's, like Scott said it is the wrong time of year up here to be selling. Scott yes it has been to many shows but I really don't like putting FOR SALE signs on the car at shows, I think it makes people nervous
LOL
AL

You never really get what you wanted do you LOL. Now we gotta get you a new ride 65Vart. I am sure the guy who bought it will pop up on here at some point.
Scott, I am trying to get a 68 runner..383 4 speed, that now has a 440 727. Good thing is it was not hacked and the 4 speed hump is still there.
The car has a ton of possibilities.
I am taking Craig over with me tomorrow to see it...4 eyes better than two LOL
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back