72 triple black 4-speed Demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a triple black 72 340 4-speed Demon for sale (Black paint, Black interior, Black stripe)..It currently has a 360, with 340 heads on her now (origional 340 long gone) has numbers trans, and has 3:91 sure grip in her..This is a one of five ever made for the 72 production year (to include the automatics)..It is a late production year car (does not have the "Demon" charicter on the fender with the 340 call outs..Interior is mint, non console, bucket seat, AM/FM, rear window defrost, tough wheel,and shows 89,547 on the odometer..
She has two places on each rear, where the quarter meets the tail panel, where rust is starting (about the size of a quarter on each side), and appears that the pasenger side quarter has been replaced from the body line down, the trunk pan has surface rust in the tire well, and the jack is still in place..The car is very straight, clean, nice paint job and does not "wave at you when you drive by".. The car runs and drives very nice, has front disc brakes, rear drum, Craiger wheels with BF/Goodrich tires on her..I would be willing to bet that this is the only 72 triple Black 4-speed Demon with rear defrost made..This car draws attention where ever it is taken to..
A very nice car to have, I HATE to get rid of this car, but economic times forces me to sell her..VIN matches door sticker/fender tag..

Asking 18,500.00 OBO No tire kickers/picture collectors please

PM me here

Thank you for A bodies

72  Demon (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (2) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (3) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (4) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (7) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (9) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (12) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (17) (Medium).jpg

72  Demon (15).jpg

Really looks nice! Good luck on your sale.
You better add your location or you may get picked on.

*note to self*

If i ever buy a new car,order triple black with all options lol

BUMP... Any takers??
NOT lowering price, may go up with economy.. Well worth the money..
How many Triple Black 340 4-speed 72 demons have you seen??

Nice car. A friend of mine here in Michigan has your sister car. He has had it for 19 years. It is a California car. Black on black 340 4 speed. matching numbers and beautiful like yours. They are super rare in Black. I have a real EV2 72 340 Demon with a black interior. 4 Speed. Good Luck on the sale.

BUMP... Any takers??
NOT lowering price, may go up with economy.. Well worth the money..
How many Triple Black 340 4-speed 72 demons have you seen??
cool car...I owned this car a couple of years ago..Purchased it out of Maryland and drove it 125 miles home...Good luck with the sale..I paid 20,500 3 years ago for it..Well worth the money

BEAUTIFUL car ... 4 stars ...... 5 stars if had original 340 , THAT IS ONLY reason NOT sold yet !

Bump...If it had a 340 in her it would bring it up to around 23k-25k just because...

BUMP...Thank you for all your kind words about the car..I REALLY dont want to sell her BUT economic times forces me to..at this price Im posting her for Im taking a HUGE hit on it..

DON"T GET ME WRONG ... I LUV DEMONS ... BUT DAMN . lately they are NOT catching big dollars ???????? WHAT is happening with the market again ?

I paid $1000 for the car in 1991 and sold it in 1992 to a guy in Michigan for $4500. I did the interior, had some metal repaired and painted. I put white white stripes on it instead of black. I came in 2nd place a-body stock at Chrysler @ Carlisle in '92. I saw it advertise in Chicago in Hemmings a few years ago. I wish I had kept this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back