Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
ok, i have decided not to part it out as much as i was going to.

it has full dash in it, all body panels are there.
power disk brakes up front, with 340 sway bar, and 340 k-frame with spool mounts. has a 8.25 sure grip. there is no pedals,column or hump in the car.
car needs a floorpan, drivers door striker repair, and some other rust area, like lower fenders and lower quarters. dent in passenger fender.

i have alot of other little stuff, that you can rummage through, if you think you can use it for the car.

1,000.00 for everything. i have free and clear title and perfect condition fender tag for the car to show it is a real 340 3 speed. this is a decent project. the frame rails and inner fender, inner trunk extensiones are in great shape also. the floor in the trunk is nice, but the area where the tire goes needs to be replaced, which i have a trunk pan that goes with the car

someone please save this car from the demise of getting low on funds.lol
car is located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,207
  • 018.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 013.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • 014.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,185
  • 015.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 016.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,185
few more

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,178
  • 019.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,188
oh, shhot, only that many made............... NEW PRICE GUYS $35,900.00 USD LOL

front k frame and brakes are gone. come get this car with title and fender tag. 500.00

i am told there was only 1492 dusrter 340 with 3 speed made in 73, and out of those, this one is a v-21 option coded car, with the blacked out hood with dual tiny scoopes.

SOMEONE SAVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL AT 500.00

I wish I could find the time to grab that car from ya. 10 hour ride for me. If I could just get it up here, everybody would be happy.Man, there's a ton of deals floating around out there now, too bad there's none around my area. Everybody with a project car around here is still living in 2006 with the prices they are asking.

well, i am trying to buy a gts in maine, so maybe if you pay for some fuel, ill deliver it to ya!

I may have a 73 tranny hump and pedals available for the buyer

me either, as it is still a real solid car, with fender tag and clear title. ah, if it is here this spring, i may winde up doing it over too.lol

come on guys! 340 manual car. perfect frame rails, inner fenders. solid floor in trunk ,minus the spare area, all windshield channels are nic. roof is nice. COMES WITH FENDER TAG AND A CLEAR TITLE. how can you go wrong for 450.00 ??????????????????????

^^^^^^^ hey, come down and pick it up. and if you want it turn key with a 340 4 speed fully built,8.75 with 3 55 suregrip, dougs, you can have it that way too! all for the low price of 4,000.00

my father actually lives in Va, not that that helps me any. Im still $4000 short plus transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back