Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
have a 73 340 and trans comming out of a numbers matching car. the car is rotted out. intake is off, but has had been covered. still has the mainfolds.valve covers.
it spins over.

id take 350.00 for the engine and the auto trans.

pics up tommorow, and parts located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

sold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well, the lady wanted to just junk them, so i had to act quick, to get parts off them. but, had to use bill money, so, i cannot hold this stuff, hense the cheap price. i figured the manifolds go from 175-225.00 and even 150 for the engine................. i paid 300.00, but have to pull it all, and ill post pics of how far into the woods these cars were sitting, and the size of the trees that i had to cut down that grew up around them!

Make me a deal on the motor, trans, and hood scoops. I'm interested. What's your zip code. I will map quest it I'm also looking for a nice rear bumper for a 73. Thanks, mike.

plot if cudacrazy doesn't take the engine I am interested in the engine. Just want the engine you can keep the manifolds if you want to.

guys, i have just got 3 pms on the scoops, and i have not ever seen a set for sale. i was told the last set of origionals that sold on ebag went for 650.00, and that was over a year ago. i am not looking to get rich off them, but dont want to give them away either. maybe pm me cudacrazy!

Sure wish we could work a deal on that 340. I always wanted one. BUMP.

Dang!!!!! had to go to work so I didnt get to pm you back last nite.....Just my #%$&* luck...

Sorry boss. I just have to move it all asap to pay bills in 4 days.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back