-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgefreak8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well After taking a close look at me 340 dart sport this weekend and realizing it isn't getting any better looking sitting outside in the weather I decided I might see if anyone else was looking for a GREAT project car for what I feel is a reasonable price.

so here it is. this is a 1973 factory 340 sport with the convertriple option (moon roof and fold down rear seat) This car has NO MOTOR OR TRANNY! I do have the rear end though 8 1/4 non sure grip. This car is in great shape with the only rust that I can find being by the back window see the pics. this car came from sparks nevada and had been repainted to the factory color. I was told there is no bondo and all the panels are origional. Me being a skeptic I went over the normal trouble spot like rear quarter panels with a weak magnet and I couldn't find any. All of the interior is there and in pretty good shape just some torn seat covers in spots

I am located in Brush Colorado and I am asking $3500.00 FIRM! This is something I don't have to get rid of and that is what it is worth to me so Let me know if you're interested
000_0971.jpg

000_0963.jpg

000_0967.jpg

000_0933.jpg

000_0932.jpg

000_0966.jpg

000_0965.jpg

000_0964.jpg

000_0970.jpg

000_0969.jpg

000_0968.jpg

it's been sitting under a walnut tree for a few years and that's what the black crap is. If you take a buffer to it this is what it looks like
000_0931.jpg

nice!! This car had the stripe deleted from the factory

THE PAINT IS 18 YEARS OLD,OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS.YOUR CAR HAS MEGA POTENTIAL!340 CAR,SUNROOF,BLACK INT,CONSOLE..NO RUST??GRAB..........YA!!!!!SALE IN:clock:

Extremely rare canopy roof and stripe delete 340 sunroof car.

Scheduled build date of June 18, which is a Monday.

If you were only closer....An a few bucks cheaper..NICE

If chrysler didn,t change the name from Demon,to Dart sport??this would be a 73 demon,340,sunroof car worth..??how much?This car has loads of potential.A 340 and 8 3/4 rear in this with some other added goodies and fresh paint would make some waves in "some" Mopar circles.I wish it was 4 sale earlier in the year.I would have purchased it.Somebody buy this rare piece !!:read2:

thanks but $3500.00 firm. Like I said I don't need the money and I really don't want to sell the car but for $3500.00 I will let it go

ok I know I said I wouldn't do this but a deal fell through and after researching a bit I noticed I might be a little high.

$3000.00

I remember making a trip tot the State Fair and seeing a convertriple the same color, white stripes, white sliding cloth roof, (and best I can recall) white interior. I thought it was really SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back