-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Really nice car done right. See pics at my new website at stoneconstructionwp.com. Go to the top menu bar and click on Mopars and there you will find it. Tell me if you need more pics and i'll get em to ya. The original price was $18,000 but you make a good offer. I'll be posting a lot more from in the field in a few days so keep lookin. Let me know what you thionk about the site. Where do i need to improve? Mostly construction related with a link to my cars.
Smal Block

Small Block, The site looks great as does the Duster.

That price seems a little rich Small, looks like the roof is all rusty and what's with the tire holding the trunk lid down, is it windy where you live.

I hate to jump in but i think your looking at in parts yard not the one he is sellin, the one he is selling is under the tbird

I like it Bill. One thing I would like to see though. If you host the pictures on Photobucket or some other hosting site, you should be able to click on the pictures to get a bigger picture. Just a suggestion. Good luck with the sales!!!

Fun taken Seed. Dont let that price scare ya. Make a real offer but before ya do have your money in hand. I can deliver in the U.S and both borders. Make a decent offer. My site has been updated so there are more cars there. Let me know if ya want some current pics. I'll back it out and do a burnout for ya......on camera. Dont take much effort to do it either. This is a tough little car with some ***.
Small Block

Like i mentioned ealier. Dont let that price scare ya on the Duster. Might suprise ya on what a $12,000 offer might buy these days. Dont think you could build it for that. Try me.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back