Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
These lenses were used on 1973-75 Plymouth A-bodys, but will retro-fit to 1976. Super clear - no issues.

$25 shipped to the lower 48

PayPal only

PM me here only

To my bruthas outside the USA - your stuff can only go UPS for tracking purposes. Shipping may also be higher.

Attachments

• Lens 02.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 133
Not true USPS can track packages to Canada and we Canadian's don't get hit with crazy broker fee's using that shipping method.

Riddler

Not true USPS can track packages to Canada and we Canadian's don't get hit with crazy broker fee's using that shipping method.

Riddler

My post office states that USPS cannot electronically track point to point package movement inside any foriegn postal service. Postal Services are not connected to each other in that way.

Signature verification of delivery is hit and miss at best. I personally have never gotten notification of any Canadian delivery even though I have always requested/paid for it. Thats why I will only use UPS for foriegn deliveries.

I sent an emblem to a guy in Indiana today , went Canada post and i have tacking number, last week i sent a set of big block valve covers to Oregon , also tracking number , and the guy already has the covers no problem. And i also have a licience plate coming from another place in the u.s , should be here any day . Postal is the only way to go , if the parcel is under 50 pounds. Any courrier will kill you coming into Canada i can tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back