Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
For sale I have two sets of 73-76 A-body or FMJ body dust shields. They were pulled from an A or FMJ car, but these should fit any of the 73+ A/B/E/F/M/J and R body knuckles for the 10.95" rotors. Both are galvanized steel.

First set I cleaned up with evaporust, but one had a crack that I welded up and smoothed down a bit with a grinder. It should work as is, but you could definitely do some more finish work on the weld if you wanted it to look nice.

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

Second set is Sold!!! First set still available.

Asking $25 shipped by USPS flat rate padded envelope. Neither set is perfect, both sets should function OK. If a USPS flat rate box won't work because of your location (ie, outside the US), contact me for a shipping quote. Shipping will be from Sacramento, CA.

Last edited:
Do you think you could modify/use them on your 13 in setup?

Do you think you could modify/use them on your 13 in setup?

The 13" Cobra style brakes from DoctorDiff do use the 73+ Mopar spindle, so, it might be possible. Of course it would leave about an inch of the outer rotor uncovered, and you'd probably have to modify the area around the caliper. You might also have to trim back the area where the caliper mounts attach, as they'd add a little to the thickness there and that might alter the caliper spacing. If you look at the pictures of the kit at DoctorDiff's website you'll see what I mean.

I haven't really given it much thought. It won't help my sale any, but I'm not really a big believer in disk brake dust shields.

Sold one set, modified the first post so only the remaining set is shown in the pictures.

Will consider offers! Worst I can say is no. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back