73/76 A Body Temp control unit (NON A/C)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Listed is a temp control unit for a 73/76 A Body with no a/c. Little chrome knobs are missing but everything else is intact. No missing pieces. 3 Prong Switch works. $30.00 bucks shipped from Illinois 60188 (US only). Pm me or respond to the thread. Thanks for your consideration.
Chas

Attachments

• 381.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 383.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 155
sorry bud, 73 up only due to only having only two cables instead of three and the mounting being different but thanks for the interest. On this site is a guy stripping a 71 Dart on the 'Mopar parts Cars' section on FABO. I think he still has the part you will need. His screen name is ChallengerSteve. Look for that thread and drop him a line. He is a decent guy to deal with. Good Luck!!
Chas.

sorry bud, 73 up only due to only having only two cables instead of three and the mounting being different but thanks for the interest. On this site is a guy stripping a 71 Dart on the 'Mopar parts Cars' section on FABO. I think he still has the part you will need. His screen name is ChallengerSteve. Look for that thread and drop him a line. He is a decent guy to deal with. Good Luck!!
Chas.
cool thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back