-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopower76

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for door panels front and rear. 73-76 for Dart Sport or Duster. Black, Parchment or Golden Ember.
Decent is fine, I can work with so-so parts.
This is a very budget based build, eventually I want to order correct new Legendary panels in parchment but right now I just want the car together and useable.

Thanks

Looking for door panels front and rear. 73-76 for Dart Sport or Duster. Black, Parchment or Golden Ember.
Decent is fine, I can work with so-so parts.
This is a very budget based build, eventually I want to order correct new Legendary panels in parchment but right now I just want the car together and useable.

Thanks
I’ve got black back panels for a 74 which have the seatbelt retractor cut out. 35 for the pair plus shipping if interested.

They are actually a buddy's. I sold him the car this week. He said $400 plus shipping for the set of 4. His name is Joe Johnson and cell is 318-348-4626. It's a black on black 73 360 auto dart sport

They are actually a buddy's. I sold him the car this week. He said $400 plus shipping for the set of 4. His name is Joe Johnson and cell is 318-348-4626. It's a black on black 73 360 auto dart sport

Well, that’s what I’m looking for but It’s a bit too rich for my project at this point.

$400+ shipping is about what brand new reproduction set costs, quoted $585 for a set shipped from Classic Industries... In Parchment... Just can’t justify it.

But thank you.

Thanks, I do appreciate the suggestions!

Clint1, thanks for hooking me up with Joe!
He sold me everything I was looking for and is a really good guy.
His prices were reasonable and he negotiated like a gentleman, didn’t take anything as an insult and responded with realistic counteroffers that worked for both of us. Parts should be here today!
He is selling parts to help with school and I have to say it’s a really smart way to do things.
I’m sure I’ll be buying more from him in the future, again, he’s a great guy and I will send more people his way when he is ready to sell more parts.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back