Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,

Looking for 73+ A-body disc brake spindles/caliper brackets/nuts & bolts/shields. Not interested in rotors or calipers (too easy to get).

PM me with a price+shipping to 92081

Please no "how much will you pay?" PMs.

Steve in SoCal

I have everything you will need for this conversion, UPPER CONTROL ARMS, SPINDELS, SPLASH SHIELDS, PROPORATING VALVE, DUST SHIELDS, CALIPER BRACKETS, These are the 73 + up factory disc brake parts

395.00 + shipping lower 48 states only

mopar charlie

Attachments

• DISC BRAKE PARTS FOR SALE.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 238
I have everything you will need for this conversion, UPPER CONTROL ARMS, SPINDELS, SPLASH SHIELDS, PROPORATING VALVE, DUST SHIELDS, CALIPER BRACKETS, These are the 73 + up factory disc brake parts

395.00 + shipping lower 48 states only

mopar charlie

Thanks, bro, but I only really need the spindles/caliper brackets/nuts & bolts. Already have multiples of everything else.

Let me know if you ever want to part out your assemblies. Thanks!

Got um $140 shipped. it will all fit in a flatrate box. Glass beaded and ready to install. with what ever hardware you need included, Pay pal only If interested i will post pic.

These parts were glass beaded and have not been painted. The backing plates were painted silver. As soon as recieve payment they will be shipped flat rate to the confirnmed address on the pay pal reciept. You didn't mention upper arms I am assuming you have them. If not I have them also beaded and ready to go but it will be extra. Also I don't think I can gaet them inthe same flat rate box . If I can it will be an extra 50 if not 65. Forth set today . Pettyblue is next. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• DSCF0231.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF0232.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 146
Dusteriffic, make sure to get he casting numbers of the spindle you are interested in. And check those casting numbers match for what you are looking for.

The F-body spindles sell for much cheaper than 73-76 A-body spindles. The F-body ones work fine, but you shouldn't pay as much for them. Make sure to be comparing apples to apples.

Dusteriffic, make sure to get he casting numbers of the spindle you are interested in. And check those casting numbers match for what you are looking for.

The F-body spindles sell for much cheaper than 73-76 A-body spindles. The F-body ones work fine, but you shouldn't pay as much for them. Make sure to be comparing apples to apples.

I've heard the FMJ spindles work, but the bump steer debate makes me skiddish about trying it. Like everyone else, I don't have a lot of cash to blow on parts I'm unsure about.

They look like a-body from the bracket end to top of spindle. FMJ line up almost perfect and these appear a bit shorter.

FMJ's work fine on a-body cars... only spindles I use anymore on my cars.

I've heard the FMJ spindles work, but the bump steer debate makes me skiddish about trying it. Like everyone else, I don't have a lot of cash to blow on parts I'm unsure about.

Then get sure about them and know the casting numbers for each type.

The F-bodies are fine, the bump steer deal is over aggagrated. E-bodies are way worse in bump steer out of the factory than either of those spindle in an A-body.

But in your mind you to have A-body ones, you better know the casting numbers to I.D. them.

Here are pics of the machined surface you were worried I ruined with the bead blaster after a little steel wool they clean right up .When I came in to send them to you I saw you were worried you were getting scamed. So here is the a-body ball joint I took off this morning to clean them for you Definately a-body. Also I tried to take a pic of the #PN on one, on the other it is not readable at all. All I ever bought and stripped and kept were a-body parts. I am familiar with others . I said they were from a 1973 up Duster. All others the ball joint is pressed in the lower control arm not bolted to the spindle. I don't like being interrigated like I am trying to scam someone with junk here . I said I had 11 sets I have no reason to make my self into crook on one set. So to prevent any confusion or problems lets concider this set sold. I will let you know if I decide to sell another set to you in the future. I don't need the money . I just thought I was helping someone in need. And now I'm feeling a little different because of the distrust. autoxcuda opened my eyes and he is right this was cheap and maybe to good not to be FJ,M. I'm sure someone on here will chime in with a better set.You can Buy from them. Or maybe him He's got all the info on them but the discription. Its ashame , my wife just boxed them in a LFRB for you. She was going to be getting the money for bingo. Sorry we couldn't do buisiness should have realized you had second thoughts when you questioned the machined surface. Crackedback you are right they are what I said they were.

Attachments

• DSCF0233.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0236.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0237.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 135
Pics of of arms still being blasted not done yet. Everytime I walk to the shop he's on break or on the cell texting.

Attachments

• DSCF0238.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 140
Here are pics of the machined surface you were worried I ruined with the bead blaster after a little steel wool they clean right up .When I came in to send them to you I saw you were worried you were getting scamed. So here is the a-body ball joint I took off this morning to clean them for you Definately a-body. Also I tried to take a pic of the #PN on one, on the other it is not readable at all. All I ever bought and stripped and kept were a-body parts. I am familiar with others . I said they were from a 1973 up Duster. All others the ball joint is pressed in the lower control arm not bolted to the spindle. I don't like being interrigated like I am trying to scam someone with junk here . I said I had 11 sets I have no reason to make my self into crook on one set. So to prevent any confusion or problems lets concider this set sold. I will let you know if I decide to sell another set to you in the future. I don't need the money . I just thought I was helping someone in need. And now I'm feeling a little different because of the distrust. autoxcuda opened my eyes and he is right this was cheap and maybe to good not to be FJ,M. I'm sure someone on here will chime in with a better set.You can Buy from them. Or maybe him He's got all the info on them but the discription. Its ashame , my wife just boxed them in a LFRB for you. She was going to be getting the money for bingo. Sorry we couldn't do buisiness should have realized you had second thoughts when you questioned the machined surface. Crackedback you are right they are what I said they were.

WOW...not sure where that attitude came from :shock:

My questions to you were...

Do you take PayPal?

Are they A-body units?

Can I see pics of the machined surfaces?

My apologies if you felt interogated by these inquiries and I'm not at all clear on why you feel you were being viewed as a scammer. I personally feel these are normal questions to ask when buying parts that are not able to be personally inspected.

Guess my search continues. Anyone else have some?

Sorry I took replies from others as you inquiring from them. And remember I am old. you have my pay pal address. They are what I said they were . and they are in good condition. If you want them I will send them tommorrow morning they are boxed. Steve

Sorry I took replies from others as you inquiring from them. And remember I am old. you have my pay pal address. They are what I said they were . and they are in good condition. If you want them I will send them tommorrow morning they are boxed. Steve

I only made inquires to you about your parts and I have no idea how old you are. No harm, no foul, bro.

I think I'll pass on the parts and give the next guy a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back