73 and up A-body's

-

Rd2Scamp

Reaction score
Not sure if its me but it seems like more and more people are buying and restoring 73 and up A-body cars. Like to see more parts re-popped for them.

Here's the major list. quarter window seals (currently no one is making them), quarter window sail panels, rear space saver taillight panel (interior).

Bumperettes would not be a huge seller. Heck I've got a set in great shape and can't sell them. Lots of places have bumpers for the 73-76 Duster.

Riddler

Riddler, you've got bumperettes for a 73 Dart sport? Send me a PM, I'm interested. And in Dart Sport bumpers, too.

Door skins for 67-69 Barracuda. Lots of them out there, but NO source for rusty doors.

Riddler - not sure if the Dusters are the same or not. The Darts had that big, thick rubber on them.

Would some one make a sunroof seal for my 73 Scamp please.

The shape of the chrome Duster and Dart bumperettes are different. Furthermore, the bumperettes differ from ‘73/74 and ‘75/76. ‘73/74 had thick rubber guards while the ‘75/76 had thin rubber guards.

Black rubber things on the bumper.

mopp-1102-01-plymouth-1974-valiant-sedan-left-quarter-1.jpg

If any of you guys with a 73 Scamp are putting a vinyl top on and need the moldings I have a set in great shape that I'm not using. I'll have to check and see what else I have that might help you all out.

Roof skins would make any reproduction company rich

-
Back