73 dart beating!

-

forced 340

Reaction score
this lil dart wount die! the guy beats on this dart like he stole it! its a neat video and kinda long but it shows how you cant kill a mopar!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUNx0553U-E"]1973 Dodge Dart Swinger - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't watch "may be too intense for sensitive viewers" lol. But yeah our Mopars are much tougher than brand x.

I guess it is a good thing (or not...) that by the sound if it, it only has a /6 in there, anything more powerful would surely result in a visit to the morgue...

Sure people around here will love to see this guy's video... (sarcasm). Another great example of a guy really enjoying our hobby. (more sarcasm...)

to each their own I guess.

Somebody posted that video on here a couple of years ago.....
What a moron wrecking that Dart.

what a crackhead. if you are going to do it, go big, that was weak. somewhere kowalski is saying "what a joke"

When I was younger, every fall would be the ritual of buying an A-body winter beater, usually for no more that $125. It could be any color, any make, and model, any number of doors. Sometimes they were plain /6s, often 273 & 318s, and the occasional 340.

Every spring with the melt of snow, and the drying of roads would come the requisite thrashing, wrecking, and ultimately parting it out. Then drive the summer car. Always looked forward to the fall search though, with a little shopping, you could get some nice parts in the spring lol..

Grant

that guy is a total idiot... the car didnt look all that bad and probley had some good parts on it.. if you read the description he paid 230 for it, beat the hell out of it and sold it for 230... i would have liked to have the dog dish caps! they looked pretty nice..

-
Back