-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I had great intentions to finish this car up as a project but my wife is pregnant and i need the money more. Im just tryin to make close to what i have put into it. Its pretty clean, it will need a front floor pan but other than that its pretty clean. It also comes with a whole front clip that is rust free and 3 ralley wheels...ill even throw in a pair of 360 heads. 318/904 4 barrell performer intake and 1406 electric choke edelbrock carb, lokar kickdown linkage, Grant wooden steering wheel. the body is in primer. sorry I dont have any pics of the engine bay currently, or the front clip and 3 ralley rims but i can post them later. 76k miles i believe.these are pics from when i first bought it, it looks a little better now, the steering wheel is not correct in the pics. i would like to get $2000 for all of it.OBO

Andrew 008.jpg

Andrew 010.jpg

Andrew 004.jpg

Andrew 015.jpg

Price drop $1800 I would like to have this sold before winter so i can pay off some bills, make me an offer.

great price but Im too far into mine to pick up another dart but that car looks clean GREAT DEAL

To bad your not closer to Pa. That would be a great car to build.

Not closer to PA? I know Ohio isn't the greatest place to drive through, but you're only six hours away!! I'm in the same state as the car and I'm 4 hours away...

Just for specifics does the car have a running drivetrain in it now and is the car operational? This info being stated may help in generating some interest. A running, driving a body with little rust is a good value at this price, good luck!
Chas

Chas, thanks for the info. about 2 months ago i put on the 4 bbl carb,performer intake,the mopar performance valve covers and the lokar kickdown linkage and i had to take some wiring connections apart to do that of course and since then i haven't had much time to work on it and got disinterested. so its not running currently but i think its something very minor, all i did was RR stuff. the engine is good as is the trans. All that being said i may be able to get it running before someone comes out to take a look at it.

this is a really great spring project, someone come pick this up from me. I need money and this is an awesome start for a restore. make an offer. i can get better newer pics if they would help.

I have a '73 and the body is a mess. I want to make sure that the body on this one is REALLY solid before I can consider it. Do you still have it, and if so, how is the metal? Is this an A/C car?

the body on this is really solid believe it or not, like the post says, it will need a drivers side floor though. i still have it though and it was an orig. AC car but someone deleted it, the lines are still there though.

I was supposed to get an estimate this weekend, but the guy did no show up. I am still shopping around. Hopefully, I'll know before too long what my options are. You are, as they say, "on the list", and so when I know something definitive I'll try to make something happen. The fact that it is an A/C car is very attractive, however. I'm trying to be very careful.....I bought the '73 and got burned bad.

no intensions of burning anyone here, believe me....i have been burned before as well. just let me know, like i said its worth the money i have it up for and its mostly solid. I hate to get rid of it the car has so much potential. just let me know.

Just to let you know....I'm still awaiting other estimates....one in particular. My car does not run, so I have to get people to come out to my garage to see it. I did not forget about you. I'm still weighing my options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back