73 Dart - Rear Tire Size

-

Gregg440

Reaction score
I had my 73 dart mini tubbed and plan to have the 8 3/4 narrowed as needed to accommodate tire size. I would like to run a 15x10 rim and Nitto 325/50 R15 Tire. I would like to buy the tires so I can give them to the fabricator to properly size and cut down my rear end etc. Of course once I buy and mount them I own them. Does anyone see a problem getting that tire under there?
Thanks for the help,
Gregg

I had my 73 dart mini tubbed and plan to have the 8 3/4 narrowed as needed to accommodate tire size. I would like to run a 15x10 rim and Nitto 325/50 R15 Tire. I would like to buy the tires so I can give them to the fabricator to properly size and cut down my rear end etc. Of course once I buy and mount them I own them. Does anyone see a problem getting that tire under there?
Thanks for the help,
Gregg

Sound like a good plan, the tires will fit with no problem.... been done 1000 times.

I just finished the same thing. MT ET street radials 325/50/15 on 10 inch rims with 4 1/2 inches of back spacing. With lips cut off of frame rails and tubs welded flat against the frame you'll have about 3/4 inch on both sides of the tire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 169
The other side. Also I have a RMS street links 4 link.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 168
-
Back