'73 Dart Sport Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm so sorry fst73 I was tinkering with the car today and totally forgot about looking ill check It out for you first thing tomorrow. Johnparts that's a bit of a haul lol so shipping might be a killer.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back on here guys I've been completely swamped working 14 hour days the past couple weeks but it's paid off for sure as I am now the proud new owner of 7 acres of timbered land.

fst73 I'm sorry but I do not have that panel.

johnparts I can get that window removed and a quote on shipping if you're still interested.

dodge74 here is the before and after pic.

View attachment IMAG0240.jpg

Wasn't to sure about bringing this thread back from the dead, but I figured there are quite a few parts pics on here, some that I still have so instead of reposting I'll just recycle(haha). I know there are a few people out there that were interested in some parts and I never got around to finishing the deals and I'm truly sorry for that just have had a ton of things on my plate lately and got overwhelmed. So now I'm gonna try this again and hopefully things will go a lot smoother and get takin care of ASAP. Now that my wallet is shriveling up that should be just the incentive that I need. So as the posting says I'm gettin rid of spare parts from 2 '73 dart sports, one with a 318 and 904(not to sure about working order) but they are pulled already, I also have a 318 that was running when pulled, came from an old emergency vehicle said to have less 20,000 original miles, a freshened up 727, I also have bumpers, seats, an SBP rear end...and much more. I also have two black race seats with brackets for a camaro that with some fabricating would look real nice in your car. If interested PM me or post and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks

No this is not what Im looking for. My interior is missing everything. I am looking for whatever finishes off the edge of the headliner after installed. Is it windlace, plastic moldings or is it something else. I have searched the internet for a photo of what it should be but I cannot find anything. I have also asked a couple of members for photos of their car inside so I can see whats missing from mine. Promised me pics but didnt deliver. Can you help with a pic of what yous lokks like.

I'll have to look again to see whats all remaining of the headliner in my parts car if there is anything I'll take some pics and get them up here for you. Until then keep the search going for a good pic.

Are you still selling the trim? I need trim for a full vinyl top. Please let me know thanks Nate b

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back