-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pettybludart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I need a new/used speedo cable for my 1973 Dart Sport 340,4 speed.I,m not sure if the 4 speed ones are different than auto.?No junk please!PM with what you have and price.I,m in Ontario,Canada.

Hey Petty, i'm not sure if the one I have will work for you, it was hooked to a 68 727 BB trans at one end, and routed up to the speedo but not hooked up at the other end. It was in the 64 Sport Fury i'm parting out and is new. If you'd like to see it, message me youe email address and I'll send you a pic. If you think it'll work, I'll send it to you for the shipping. Let me know, Geof

I need a new/used speedo cable for my 1973 Dart Sport 340,4 speed.I,m not sure if the 4 speed ones are different than auto.?No junk please!PM with what you have and price.I,m in Ontario,Canada.
I have a new one for a 1970 Duster. I had an inst cluster made and i couldn't use it. 28.00 & shipping. Steve

Hey Petty, i'm not sure if the one I have will work for you, it was hooked to a 68 727 BB trans at one end, and routed up to the speedo but not hooked up at the other end. It was in the 64 Sport Fury i'm parting out and is new. If you'd like to see it, message me youe email address and I'll send you a pic. If you think it'll work, I'll send it to you for the shipping. Let me know, Geof
Thanks for the offer Geof,but I,m not to sure it will work in the 73 Dart Sport with a 4 speed?Hunky do you know if the 70 Duster speedo cable is the same?I,m just not sure if these will work with the 4 speed?I,ll have to do some searching and ask some members for answers.I,ll get back to ya,s either way.Thanks.:clock:

P.S I do know mine has a little plastic hook-clip that clips on to the back of the cluster.

PBD will be going to yard Wed.afternoon,will let you know

Still looking for one.:clock:
Went to the local yard today and purchased your cable,also while I was there looked at different cables from 70's mopars,they all look the same,small difference in length,however this could be a good thing if routing away from exhaust.Anyway 20.00 as agreed but(yes but)the cable end that attaches to speed o has a small crack on the cable side not the speed o side where it was originally shrunk to cable housing does not appear to affect the operation as you could probably 5 minute epoxy if it bothers you,also says stewart warner on it don't know if this is original piece,let me know and I will drop it in the mail,thanks.Sid.

Went to the local yard today and purchased your cable,also while I was there looked at different cables from 70's mopars,they all look the same,small difference in length,however this could be a good thing if routing away from exhaust.Anyway 20.00 as agreed but(yes but)the cable end that attaches to speed o has a small crack on the cable side not the speed o side where it was originally shrunk to cable housing does not appear to affect the operation as you could probably 5 minute epoxy if it bothers you,also says stewart warner on it don't know if this is original piece,let me know and I will drop it in the mail,thanks.Sid.
Sure,I,ll take it Sid.Can you PM me your Paypal acc. or do you want a money order?Thanks
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back