-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Dodge Dart Swinger that i am parting out it has both good doors with excellent glass front and rear bumpers perfect grille tail lights and deck lid! Just make me an offer per piece or as a whole package. Item location is in Ledbetter KY and im will willing to ship!

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,278
  • photo(4).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,224
Which switch do you need the one on the dash or the one in the door jamb? THe fender ill take 75.00 for and the grill with the headlights and all ill take 100.00 for. All items will have to get a quote for shipping so none of the prices include it!! You can also PM me and ill send you a phone number. all prices are negotiable and up for trade as well for slant six and turbo parts!!!!!

Interior looks to be the same color as mine, what shape is the rear seat upholstery in?

I have a 73 Dodge Dart Swinger that i am parting out it has both good doors with excellent glass front and rear bumpers perfect grille tail lights and deck lid! Just make me an offer per piece or as a whole package. Item location is in Ledbetter KY and im will willing to ship!

Whats up man. Do you have a brake booster bracket and a fan shroud? Thanks, Mike

Looking for a big bolt pattern complete rear end. Also looking for the complete disc brake set-up with the proportioning valve. Need price

im looking for the alt,coil ect harness the one that unplugs by the heater line outlets under the hood on the firewall,if so whats the conditiojn?is it a 318 car?

do you know if the doors would fit a 70 dart? if so i would be interested
the doors wouldn't be that correct for a 70. the inside of the doors are different and have have no vent windows like the 70 does. don't think u could put a vent in a 73 a-body and up door either. only thing would work is if u took the door skins off of them.

i need door topper driver side color and price shipped to 62428 thx
and to bluetrane swapping the older door onto a 73 up wont work i tried vent windows hit chrome trim in door frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back