-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkDart73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, My name is Eugene I'm need off the wiring harness shown dead center off attached image. Please if you may have one extra your willing to part with or sell please pm me.

thank you.

Attachments

• 20140520_175859 (1).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 147
^Ill give you a call. Heres a few more images.... One side runs to alternator and other to ignition not sure what this harness is called.

Attachments

• 20140531_154856.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20140531_154902.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 105
The connector is labelled in the schematic I have as the "dash to engine connector". It should be located between the rear and center valve cover clips on a /6 car. I'm not near my car so I couldn't tell you if they would be part of the engine harness or if there are two different harness segments involved.

That connector was added to the engine bay in early 70s for nothing more than ease of production/assembly. I would just delete it. A blue wire, green wire, red wire, and a purple wire can be taken from most anywhere including a parts yard.
In fact you could buy crimp type butt connectors that shrink and weather seal with heat and not even need wire. Except for the red BATT wire. It's undersized.

I have the underhood harness from a 73 Duster. That may help you. You could have it all for $35 shipped. I'll get some pics if you are interested. PM me!
Greg Purcell

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back