'73 Duster-- 6.4 Hemi, Megasquirt, Tremec 5 Speed

-
Your doing very nice work, good job on the quarter panel,i also like how your smoothing the engine bay.Also why did you change over to the demon tail panel.

Thanks for the compliment. I like the demon tail panel better and the original was rusted out.
Jon

Jon, Hi was interested if your tail lights were up sale.

very nice! question, where you gonna bolt in ur gas pedal? noticed you plugged the hole....

You know the eagle intake manifold is a variable runner right? And that you will need a way to control it, so that it will switch over from long to short runners. It's been discussed in the past that a nitrous window switch might work, if the wiring can be figured out. I wish you luck in your build it looks great. I hope to have my car looking that good someday.

You know the eagle intake manifold is a variable runner right? And that you will need a way to control it, so that it will switch over from long to short runners. It's been discussed in the past that a nitrous window switch might work, if the wiring can be figured out. I wish you luck in your build it looks great. I hope to have my car looking that good someday.

It's been awhile since I looked at it very closely, but I don't remember seeing anything on it for the runner adjustment. I'll have to check, but I thought only the trucks were using it?
-Jon

That may be true. The only eagle motor I have worked on was in a truck. (as is most of my Hemi work) I just assumed it was a truck manifold. That is my fault. I have been building and modding Hemi trucks since 03. It's been my nitch so I always think truck when talking about the Hemi.

IMAG0143.jpg

I broke down and hired a real body man to come in and make some progress. He's gotten more done in a few hours than I have in months.
IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

I've had the parts sitting here for about a year to get this TKO500 repaired. Finally made a few minutes to get it torn apart today only to find I'm short one bearing that I'll need. One of the teeth on the countershaft was broken by trying to install the wrong input shaft.
-Jon
IMAG0320.jpg

Looking good! So what are you doing with gas tank filler hole? And gotta ask, why a TKO 500 over the TKO 6060?

-
Back