Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a front seat out of a 73 duster twister. it has a bench bottom, but the top has like two bucket backs, and the fold down in the center. walking up on it i thought it had buckets!.lol

do not know what one goes for, but does need to be recovered.

how bout make offer...

pics up tommorow, and parts located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

id say 60.00 for it if that helps you!. i just figured it was cool next to not having buckets, and i hate to see it just junked in the car. ill get pics up tommorow

I am officially interested at that price pending the pics. I can paypal you for it and pick it up when I can make the trip if you want or simply commit to it and pay you in cash when I make the trek down.

Does it look like this? If so, I'll take it as long as the springs and frame are ok. Does it have seat tracks or can any bench seat track work?
mopp_1012_06_o+1973_plymouth_duster_340+split_front_bench_seat.jpg

that is exactly what it looks like but it is black. it does have tracks too. the seat hust had a few rips, but foam and everything else looks to be good. ill get pics as soon as i get it out

Consider it sold.....
Just need to find the time to make the trek down south.
Road trip anyone?? :burnout:

I paid $40.00 for mine, and it was in hurt condition. Went to legendary and those guys hooked me up with the right color of vinyl and sent me the covers. I wound up adding 1/2" foam all around to the buckets and it made them fuller again with just a few small wrinkles.. So if you add foam to these it definitely won't hurt. I've still got to do the bottom bench. It has 2 broken springs, but I robbed a couple off of my old bench seat I'll make'm work.. Then add foam to it. Looking forward to getting it back in the car..
Hopefully this gives a little encouragememnt as to what they can go back to looking like..

Good Luck!

Attachments

• 13g1 73+ A-body front bench seat warm rest - originally taken from a 1974 Dodge Dart needs insi.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 498
  • 13h1 73+ A-body front bench seat warm rest - originally taken from a 1974 Dodge Dart needs insi.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 493
mopar fan, i gug the car out the woods yesterday, but have not trilered that one home yet. sorry for the delay, but the seat is yours!.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back