73 Duster build named Fred

-
We were the first ones there (right behind my buddy Brian) and the last ones to leave. Had a great weekend hanging out with my family and FABO brothers, @MOPARMAGA, @19DUSTER73 and @lead69 (@Newbomb Turk couldn’t make it and I was bummed because I was going to try and get another hug from him lol).

Awesome weekend and despite the heat, Fred ran fantastic. I made it to the finals on Friday night and the third round Saturday so I’m pleased. Finally getting comfortable with the car and gaining confidence so hopefully I’ll start winning some races. Oh, and my buddy Brian won Saturday and got a Wally!

View attachment 1716260838View attachment 1716260839View attachment 1716260840View attachment 1716260841View attachment 1716260842View attachment 1716260843
Very nice to know you helped gather a group! Nice job racing as well!

Watch the chit chat okay Bill !!!
Lol
And of course his response was to delete everything. No apology, no explanation…. Nothing. Moderators need to learn how to moderate without being condescending and admit when they are wrong.

And of course his response was to delete everything. No apology, no explanation…. Nothing. Moderators need to learn how to moderate without being condescending and admit when they are wrong.
That's because you were correct and showed him that you were lol.

What the @@@ are you guys talking about. Lol. It’s to early for this stuff.
A mod abusing his little keyboard power on a for sale thread.
I read it and Bill did no wrong & let him have it with the facts afterwards lol...it was good!

Ohhhh man I miss all the late night fun.
It’s a good thing I have proof! lol

IMG_3122.png
IMG_3121.jpeg

Lol. You bunch of HENS were accused of chit chatting. Lol
Nope. I was the only one on there asking legitimate questions about the car that’s for sale. Some power-hungry moderator decided to over moderate and derail the whole conversation. I called him out on it and all he did was delete everything including the answer from the seller to my original question.

It would’ve been one thing to politely ask us to take it to PMs, but instead he decided to be condescending so **** him. Lol.

Oh, and if that wasn’t enough. I lost access to the website for about an hour last night. I’m guessing he gave me a time out and then changed his mind lol

Oh, and if that wasn’t enough. I lost access to the website for about an hour last night. I’m guessing he gave me a time out and then changed his mind lol

So what are we looking to buy. I was a bad boy on Facebook and lost my selling privileges for posting a Meme about Hunter Biden. It was worth it. Lol. It’s only for a month

Race coming up at Bremerton (1/8 mile track) this Saturday. I am thinking of running a 28" tall drag radial instead of my 29x10.50 (29.8 x12.50 actual) slick. Thinking if I can hook up, the car should 60' better.

Thoughts?

441268006_7446824232054072_3696579981833544279_n.jpg

Race coming up at Bremerton (1/8 mile track) this Saturday. I am thinking of running a 28" tall drag radial instead of my 29x10.50 (29.8 x12.50 actual) slick. Thinking if I can hook up, the car should 60' better.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1716261303

I would love to run a radial on mine just to set a new best and try them out. They are definitely quicker especially over my 14-32 slick. If I ever get my other car running I may be able to borrow the wheels and tires for an experiment.

Decreasing tire diameter by almost 2" will change the #'s all the way down the track and will be trapping at a higher RPM.

-
Back