73 Duster build named Fred

-
I really enjoyed getting to talk to you buddy. Wish we could all get together sometime but that’s kinda wishful thinking living where we live.
I promise if I win the lottery (I fully expect to win)
I will fly everyone over to you , that would be a blast.

Must have made a stop in Beaver Utah.
I picked up one of those stickers a couple years ago, put it on the tailgate of my buddy’s truck.
Driven through there many times on the way to lake Powell. There’s always a few good jokes that go around when you pass through beaver.

Here's a clean video of my 10.32 @ 129mph pass. Double red but I was -.002 to my opponent's .040. I saw that I got the win light so I chose to run it out getting my new PB.

Last edited:
Here's a clean video of my 10.32 @ 129mph pass. Double red but I was -.002 to my opponent's .040. I saw that I got the win light so I chose to run it out getting my new PB.

"Clean" video, I'm offended bro lol

lol, clean as in full video with the entire car in it. Yours was good too and I appreciate it. This one just shows more of what I need to see.
My video was ****, thanks for being nice about it lol.
Edit: it was the best video I've ever taken though

I really enjoy taking videos with my Sony handy cam. It’s more work downloading but the video is so much nice than a cell phone.

Got a little bit of headwind now but getting quicker. Got lucky and moving on to round 2

View attachment 1716242978
Nice work! Looking at the one video, the initial hit is still a touch soft. Try some accl pump cams and shooter tuning and you're there! After that, I'd almost leave things alone and hit it with some spray if you want to have more fun. It's proving to be a good combination

Nice work! Looking at the one video, the initial hit is still a touch soft. Try some accl pump cams and shooter tuning and you're there! After that, I'd almost leave things alone and hit it with some spray if you want to have more fun. It's proving to be a good combination

Why do you guys insist on the damn spray. He will soon have a 9 second no adder car that he built with hard work not a 600.00 spray kit. Carb tuning will come after he gets the right converter for the car if nessesary.

Why do you guys insist on the damn spray. He will soon have a 9 second no adder car that he built with hard work not a 600.00 spray kit. Carb tuning will come after he gets the right converter for the car if nessesary.
IIRC going back to HIS thoughts, he was going to spray it at some point. I think he even has a system for it. That will make the converter 'better' to the application in itself. Changing cams and their respective hardware is pricy in a few ways because the cam profile it'll like is probably going to 'tax' the rockers and pushrods....etc This is a 59* small block. I just mention it all for review to benefit what is practical for the owner given a new perspective.

IIRC going back to HIS thoughts, he was going to spray it at some point. I think he even has a system for it. That will make the converter 'better' to the application in itself. Changing cams and their respective hardware is pricy in a few ways because the cam profile it'll like is probably going to 'tax' the rockers and pushrods....etc This is a 59* small block. I just mention it all for review to benefit what is practical for the owner given a new perspective.
He sold the nitrous stuff

-
Back