-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a almost 100% restored 73 duster, all it needs is the hood painted (I would personally go with a cowl hood but I ran out of cash). Has a crate 340 with only 600 miles on it backed by a new 727 tranny. Interior was wrapped with black leather, and new black carpet; paint is less than a year old. Rolling on new 18" wheels and tires, less than 200 miles on those. I would prefer to sell for 9000, but you never know, I could be interested in trading. Not looking for projects or anything of that nature, I have too many myself and the Army is going to send me overseas in September so keep that in mind. I am located in Clarksville, TN 37042.

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 625
You are gonna need more pictures to stir up some interest....and those wheels will probably hurt your chances with this crowd.

Yes I know this, I don't like the wheels either but whoever wants them can sell them for about 1k and pick up some torque thrusts..

when you say "almost 100% restored minus the hood" are we talking suspension is all brand new and painted, and the engine bay is painted and new wiring along with new brake hardware etc? pics are essential here when you are saying this car has been restored.

Nice Duster. Good luck with your sale.

I'm knee deep in two projects at this time, and not enough time to really mess with them either. Heading that way also that same time period.
See you over there.

when you say "almost 100% restored minus the hood" are we talking suspension is all brand new and painted, and the engine bay is painted and new wiring along with new brake hardware etc? pics are essential here when you are saying this car has been restored.

Agreed.
Don't be afraid to post lots of pics.
The car looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back