Status
Not open for further replies.

danmc77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys, this is the story...

This car is originally a 318 auto '73 space duster with sunroof and fold down seat. VERY solid car - only needs lower quarters and patched trunk extentions, and a small patch in the driver rocker.

So, I was building a Demon clone, and was going with an alterkation front end(never did), so the front suspension and k-member are gone. So are the 73 Duster fenders, hood, and bumper.

On it now is a 71 Demon front end (minus hood - I was going to go w/ a fiberglass one) - the driver fender is NOS, and the passenger is completely rust free and straight. Bumper, brackets, latch support, 71 grille - all there. Grille is 100% perfect - no breaks or cracks, as well are the headlight bezels. I have a Demon tail panel with housing support brackets to swap to Demon tail lights.

Chrome rallye mirrors on both sides, all interior trim is there except door panels - they're there, but no good. Pretty much the only thing missing from the interior are the front seats. Front and rear windshield trim is perfect, as is all glass. Drip rail trim is also pretty perfect. Rear spoiler included.

Car is currently dismantled.

so, in summary, it's a solid car with no front suspension, engine, tranny, or front seats.

I will have pics on Saturday.

title in hand.

SE PA - south of Allentown, north of Philly.

I know it's missing some parts, but I think I'm asking a fair price - the Demon fenders, grille and tail panel cost me around $700 alone - the rest of the car is solid with a working sunroof - my price is firm.

PM me.

I'll get pics on Saturday. It's a Texas car, so real solid. The paint actually polishes up real nice - it's not one of those projects that has surface rust all over - original paint - rallye red with a white stripe. I ripped the carpet up, and it's nice shiney red paint underneath, not a bunch of rust. The underside doesn't get much cleaner either.

I am interested as well pending some pics. . . may be interested in your high bucket bench seat as well if I come out for the car.

Awe, got at least 1 pic just so we can see what we missed out on?

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

any pics of the car now? this would give me wood :p lmao!! I would even go a step further and alter the tail lights, keeping the 73 style lense with the slits over the lenses. It would be a tough fabrication but would be one of kind all in its self.

BTW, the underside of the sunroof assembly is all original primer - that's how clean it is.

are we still meeting at Carlisle with the fenders you sold Jim

yep - do I have your cell? I guess I'll call you when i get there. I park in the back at the armory - not sure if they'll let me walk them in, so I guess you guys will have to come get them where I park. I'll PM you my cell#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back