73 Duster - Full Floor Mat vs Carpet

-

Joe Mc

No Car Like A MoPar!
Reaction score
My Duster came with full floor mats = no carpeting, two pieces just like carpet would be, only black rubber.

Of course they're shot :angry7: I haven't seen them anywhere :crybaby: and would prefer not to have to use carpet.

Anyone hear of repops or any other method of acquiring them, outside of salvage yard = never happen?

I peeled up the home carpet in my 65 Dart Wagon and found these under there too. Mine were blue, and also shot to hell.
I would be interested to find out if anyone makes these.

OK, thought a picture of remnants with part numbers might help.
Piece on left has part numbers: top line "1635 FAX", bottom line "71067".
Piece on right has part numbers: top line "2973JX9". bottom line "71067".

13 - Rubber Floor Mat Part #s.JPG

My high school buddy's 340 3 speed duster had those as well, in black. Never seen them in another car, only in trucks. His was a base model, yellow, 340 stripes, 340 with 3 speed, and slots. It had manual steering, but I don't remember for sure about the brakes. No other options. Oh, and he never lost a race in it. Not sure what was done to it, but it looked stock.

Year one has the full floor vinyl mats for Super stock clones I was gonna use one they are priced about the same as the carpet though

Year one has the full floor vinyl mats for Super stock clones I was gonna use one they are priced about the same as the carpet though

BINGO! $165.00, 67-76 A Body Manual Trans, either Beige or Black. No picture though but what else could it be? Thanks.

They do not have this for the early A do they? Say a 65 wagon? I like the idea of rubber mats instead of carpet. It's a wagon, I will haul stuff in it, I have kids, it will get dirty! Now I just need neoprene seat covers.

Bought a 67 Valiant not too long ago with the black rubber mat. It's ripped on the drivers side but I had no idea it would be this tough (and expensive) to find.

timbolia,

Go back to year one link in previous post, that'll bring you to the first page of 55, select last, then go to previous that'll put you on page 54. Scroll down about 1/2 way and look for part numbers mentioned below.

See parts numbered:
6366VBEI40, BEI = Beige color,
6366VBLK40, BLK = Black Color

They are described as "Vinyl floor covering" for 1963-1966 A-Body M/T models, price $165.00

My Duster has them. They are are still in good shape. I left them in when I installed my carpet.

I have a black rubber floor cover in my (very low option) 70 Duster, its easy to clean, I like it! I bought this mat about 2 years ago, I think from YearOne?

Duster 011 edit.jpg

timbolia,

Go back to year one link in previous post, that'll bring you to the first page of 55, select last, then go to previous that'll put you on page 54. Scroll down about 1/2 way and look for part numbers mentioned below.

See parts numbered:
6366VBEI40, BEI = Beige color,
6366VBLK40, BLK = Black Color

They are described as "Vinyl floor covering" for 1963-1966 A-Body M/T models, price $165.00

Thanks, now I have to decide if I want this in Black or carpet in Blue.

-
Back