73 Duster Fuse Block x-Reference?

-

Dugster

'73 Resto-Mod
Reaction score
My fuse block only has numbers. I need to know which fuse goes to what. Can anyone help me out with this? I have the book but no reference to this.

Thanx, Doug

I took a quick look at your post. I believe you posted the bulk head connectors rather than the fuse block where the fuse's go inside the car under the dash.
That is what I thought he wanted.

What say you Dugster?

Correct.. I need the cross refernce to the numbers on the original fuse block (located under the dash).

I took a quick look at your post. I believe you posted the bulk head connectors rather than the fuse block where the fuse's go inside the car under the dash.
That is what I thought he wanted.

What say you Dugster?

wiring01.pdf - page 1, half way down on the right side shows the fuse block and indicates which leads go to what. Don't have a numbered cross-reference.

Could you post it here? I have no account for that site.

Sorry, this site won't allow posting a pdf of that size. Here's a jpg of just the area of the block in the diagram. You should be able to go to Big Block Dart and login as a guest (???).

wiring011.jpg

I have a 6th, unused/empty fuse slot on the end (next to instrument feed, instrument lamps) marked Accessory. Don't know what a 7th would be right off hand - maybe wipers. Maybe someone can post a schematic for a '73.

Starting with the slot at the end where the wires enter the block, mine are:

3A INST - LPS
20A TAIL LP - CIG
20A DOME STOP - E/FLASH
20A RADIO - B/UP
20A A/C - HEAT
20A ACC - ACC (Empty)

Strange.. they show 6 fuses also. It figures that I would have an odd-ball:toothy10:.
It would appear that your posting covers my fuse block correctly minus the 7th fuse which is likely the odd one out. Thanx for all the help. I was able to hook-up my new stereo and it cranks. Zeppelin always sounds best cranking out of an old Mopar! Thanx again.

-
Back