-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19scamp71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Duster, 360 Mopar Performance 390hp crate engine (over $5000.00), 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 suregrip, 727 transmission 3500 stall, B&M Prostick shifter, aluminum billet pulleys, chrome alternator, new Holley street avenger 770cfm carb. Hooser Quick Time tires on aluminum wheels. Hooker Headers with full 2 1/2" exhaust. Floor and trunk pans good, trunk extensions have rust, quarters repaired with patch panels. Good driver, drive and enjoy while working on it. Looking for $6500.00 or offer.

scamp 035.JPG

scamp 034.JPG

scamp 029.JPG

scamp 036.JPG

Heres a few more pics of the interior and trunk. The trunk extensions have rust and there is a hole about the size of a silver dollar on top of trunk ext. shown in picture. Interior not too back needs a little work, gauges and lights work, the speedo does not work, guessing it needs a new cable. Frame is solid. torsion bar area solid, has a little rust on rear spring mount boxes which should be replaced. this car is a nice diver.

duster pics 004.jpg

duster pics 009.jpg

duster pics 002.jpg

duster pics 003.jpg

duster pics 006.jpg

duster pics 005.jpg

Nice car.. Would make me a great start on a project.
The AC is no longer there I'm guessing.. ?? do you have the ac unit yet? May we see a picture of those spring mount boxes? are they really that bad?

The ac is gone, I will get some pictures of spring boxes and post them tomorrow. I think they should be replaced, can buy the new for $300.00. they could probably be patched if wanted. Car is a nice project car that can be driven while fixing it up.

Here's a couple pictures of spring mount boxes, there not as bad as I thought but need a little attention, could probably be patched.

duster 006.JPG

duster 009.JPG

what it run in the 1/4 mile dude i pade 1500 for a rust bucket /6 duster 6500 is a good deall for this car trust me i live in pa

but i fixed all the rust and put a bult 360 in it 904 trany and 8 1/4 all i money for the rear lol

I think thats a great car. If I had the money, I would pay it. Hell, I am building the 360 for my car and I will have over $2K into it and the engine had already been bored and the J heads have been done. All the extra little things are crazy expensive. Good luck on the sale.

Dusterfanatic, what part of project car did you not understand?? The cars not perfect and thats why it's listed for $6500.00. The car is not for sale anymore and as you can see in the picture I got rid of the paint chips and lame stickers, still working on getting rid of the "gay" wheels.

duster1 010.jpg

no jk its not worth that

OK, you have my attention, and that's usually not a good thing. Scamp is trying to sell a nice project car and your insulting him.....That's not cool Dude. I see things that don't hold my interest or I don't have a need for, but I don't throw stupid comments out in the post. He's trying to do good, and your trying to do what?

Please play nice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back