-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard1784

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Reman 360 with mild upgrades. 904 tranny rebuilt front to back, Ford 9 in. rear with posi and 3.73 gears. About 3-4K miles on everything. Custom fan set up on seperate relays pulling around 4200 CFM. MSD 6A, NOS Powershot installed, but not used. New 15" tires all aroud, P/s, disc brakes, front end rebuilt, Line lock, new b/m shifter. Frame solid everywhere! 8K or best offer in Arlington, Virginia. 571.238.7914

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Was this car for sale down here in southern Maryland about 1 year ago? And then to West Virginia or something like that? y dad wanted to look at it but every time we went by it was supposed to be, it was gone.

Was this car for sale down here in southern Maryland about 1 year ago? And then to West Virginia or something like that? y dad wanted to look at it but every time we went by it was supposed to be, it was gone.

No, I bought the car from a a guy in Chantilly off of E bay. It was orignaly bought from Alexandrai, VA as I have the original bill of sale.

What buckets are in the car?

They are not original to the car and I think they are charger or challenger seats from what he told me. They are in mint condition though and they look and feel like a stock fit. Then again, I am not a numbers matching dude.

They are not original to the car and I think they are charger or challenger seats from what he told me. They are in mint condition though and they look and feel like a stock fit. Then again, I am not a numbers matching dude.

From the stitching they look late model, better picture please?

Ever ran it down the 1/4 mile?
Nice car an best of luck with the sale!

About 5 years ago, I believe that car was owned by someone living in my neighborhood (Burke Va.). It has very good curb appeal.

Good luck with the sale.

About 5 years ago, I believe that car was owned by someone living in my neighborhood (Burke Va.). It has very good curb appeal.

Good luck with the sale.

The guy who owned it was a part of all tune and lube in Fairfax along with a younger guy. Really nice people. Orignially, the car was "orange peel" orange".

You may have seen a yellow convertible superbird. It was listed on e bay. They worked on that car and I had to the pleasure to see it. Shame that it was made a rag top though. I dont know if the car ever sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back